EX-T01 Tomahawk S-7 Black Finish Black Polymer Sheath
The Hogue EX-T01 is a versatile and customizable field tool designed to fit a variety of tactical roles. It has an extended heel and toe for penetrating cuts while the blade's bellied shape covers slashing or chopping. Extending the functionality, holes in the back of Hawk's head allow for optional spike, hammer or pry bar accessories.
The head of the tomahawk has been skeletonized allowing it to be extremely lightweight and agile. The cut out is also used as the mounting point in the innovative magnetic and catch lever sheath. The handle has a partial tang set into durable, highly textured G10. The end is pointed for use as an impact tool and is flared so the EX-T01 won't slip out of your hand in use. An ergonomic waist paddle with a molded-in belt clip is included.
• S-7 Steel
• Hardness: 54-56 HRC
• Black Cerakote™ Finish
• Hand Sharpened & Honed Edge
• Blade guard included for accessory use
MODES OF CARRY
• G10 Sheath with Positive and Magnetic Retention
• Form Fitted Carry Case
• Hole Spacing Accommodates Tek-Lok
• Waist Band Paddle Included
• MOLLE and Belt Loop Attachments Optional
• Tomahawk OAL: 14.125”
• Tomahawk Weight: .95 lbs.
• Tomahawk, Sheath & Paddle Weight: 1.45 lbs.